CodeIgniter Web Development
CodeIgniter is an Application Development Framework – a toolkit – for people who build web sites using PHP. Its goal is to enable you to develop projects much faster than you could if you were writing code from scratch, by providing a rich set of libraries for commonly needed tasks, as well as a simple interface and logical structure to access these libraries. CodeIgniter lets you creatively focus on your project by minimizing the amount of code needed for a given task.
What is CodeIgniter?
CodeIgniter Is Right for You if
- You want framework with a small footprint.
- You need exceptional performance
- You need clear, thorough documentation
- You are not interested in large-scale monolithic libraries
- You need broad compatibility with standard hosting
- You prefer nearly zero configuration
- You don’t want to adhere to restrictive coding rules
- You don’t want to learn another template language
- You prefer simple solutions to complexity
- You want to spend more time away from the computer
CodeIgniter can work with many database applications, including MySQL, DB2® Express-C, and others. The framework uses the MVC design pattern, the primary goal of which is to separate the data and presentation layers of a software application. In the Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern, the model manages the data layer, communicating with the database; the view manages the presentation layer, displaying the UI and content; and the controller manages the communication between the views and models.
CodeIgniter MVC Pattern
Have Codeigniter Project(s)?
- Codeigniter Development ?
- Codeigniter Theme customization ?
- Codeigniter Component Development ?
- Plugin Development ?
- Module Development ?
- Codeigniter Commerce ?
- Codeigniter Extension ?
- Codeigniter development Support ?
Ask for Quote